MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

A world Without Hope

The weekend has brought me lots of hope...After my interview last Friday...I couldn't get over the excitement and joy that I have felt during that day...a feeling that I have not felt for quite sometime...I know that If I would be called upon to take responsibility for the said task in the development of the organization of the new company that I would be working for...I know that it will not be an easy task to do...but I am not daunted nor will I be overwhelm by the things needed to be done...During the past few weeks...my emotional state of mind has been quite uneasy...I would be having depressing thoughts ...then I would have positive thoughts with my desires and hopes...then the difficulties that I need to face will always be there to shake me back to reality...then I would again have new hopes and dreams...my mind would race against my expectations and the reality of life will check in...If it would be my destiny to join this company then it is God's Will That I will do so...If it is fate that has brought me upon their doorsteps...then it is what I was brought forth to fulfill...I remember the story of Pandora's Box...when all the other negative forces were unleashed from the box dur to Pandora's curiosity...and there was one voice calling out from the inside of the box...asking Pandora to be set free upon this world...and it was hope...and Pandora set Hope free to roam the world...to heal humanity of evil...imagine a world without hope...life as we see it would all be worthless...and lifeless...we shall be doomed to defeat against negative forces...if we lose Hope...Thank God for the virtue of Hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit