MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Monday, March 20, 2006

Proverbial drop in the Bucket

There were many instances when we are facing many difficult moments or situations in our life...and one of those situations is when somebody makes a mistake and we are too eager to castigate them...to criticize them at that...I guess that's the easiest reaction that we can give to somebody who falls short of our expectations...or some one who has wronged us...but I dare at times to disagree...it is during these times that we must extend our patience...and where necessary...give these people a second chance...but there are truly times when I do get tempted to strike back at those who do us wrong...no mercy for such people who take advantage of other people...specially for those who disguise themselves as people out to help us but actually they are just waiting for us to make a mistake...I truly despise such pretenders...but then again we must strive to do good...even when others are not...in spite of all the odds that are against us...we must not be pulled to the dark side of things...when we do something good...no matter how small the act or deed that it may seem...it is a proverbial drop in a Bucket...compared with all those instances where people would rather chose to do something bad rather than something good...specially not for their families...but for other people that they don't even expect anything in return...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit