MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Family Day

Sundays will always be family day...its always a day that I look forward to because of the drudgery of my work life...stress and all that...but as they said stress is only in the mind...though at times I relly don't think so...its just realy your decision to let it affect you or not...but then again...I couldn't wait for Sundays...I look forward to sleeping late and waking up late for no reason at all...As we grow older...we like to get more sleep...the ageing process somehow gets to you...I do enjoy sleeping like a baby during sundays...But the most awaited activity for me on sundays is my Sunday "cook a special meal" for the family day...I would always try to think of a new recipe or a favorite meal to cook for the day...this weekend I made and cook a special marinade for pork barbecue and tahong broth with native pechay aside from baked tahong with butter toppings and nanonani cooked by my wife (tulingan nga gi inononan)the family gathered around the dining table for a much awaited meal which always brings the family together...nothing tops that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit