MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday Morning Blues

Here I am again...fervently wishing that it was not a monday...but reality bites...it is a monday...oh well...its time for my monday blues sickness...its zombie time when you have difficulty in opening your eyes when you wake up and stare at the ceiling and the first thought that enters your mind is I want to be absent from work...(sometimes the weather does affect us specially when there is an early morning rainfall) or the answer may lie in the fact that are we Filipinos really Indolent??? hmm food for thought!!! well...my mind races... let me think what would be the best reasons to tell the office or my staff...why I will be absent...someone sick in the family I had to take to the doctor?...ahhh..I am sick...not feeling well?..Medical??? fatigue?...this is my favorite...I have a personal matter to attend to?...I'll just text my office mate...or I'll just put off my cell phone...and as my drooping eyes get heavier and heavier and I was about to drift back to sleep...my wife will be blurting out "Hoy Mata na!!! Trabaho pa ka!!! Hoy mata na diha Ba!!!" and when these pleadings don't seem to work..."hatak attack"...so wifey will use the hatak attack technique by pulling the covers (comforter) while I am in the fetal position...pull my legs back...and back to "Hoy Mata Na" Ma late Naka!!!again reality bites...it's really a monday...and I have to go to work...wah!!!! and if my fuel meter level (motivation)is not really that empty...then I go through all the nuances of preparing and psyching myself up to do all the morning rituals...and talk to myself..."Hoy mata Na!!! Ma late naka":(...that is the irony of a lot of things...when we don't have a job we complain how difficult it is to get a job...and when we do get and have a job...we again complain that we're always working we need to take a break or a holiday...or when we are stress out with our jobs or hate the jobs that we do whether the routine stuff or the state of being in a work environment of having a difficult boss or co-employees ...we would rather feint sickness and stay at home...or the very least be absent (Reason: LBM - Looking for Better Management) because you have a go at a job interview for the prospect of getting a new job...but then again...you are back on earth...that is welcome back to the real world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit