MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Brand New Start

The feeling that I get every time there's a new year is the opportunity to start over...let the past year be bygones....because that's what they are suppose to be bygones...that's quite similar to what's good about tomorrows...what ever mistakes that you did today...there's always a new beginning the next day...one could literally start over again...except for those things that could not be undone....anyway...my transition year has passed and I still have a lot of challenges to face this year...which i know I could get over with but I still feel that as I am aging and everybody does...each day...we just need to savor the time and its passing....we might have been quite wasteful of our time when we were younger but having said that and as one goes through his or her middle years...time since then seems to have really pass us by... I mguess everybody gets such feeling during the passing of a new year...trying to think over what might have been...or what may have been done...but what's important is that we need to move over and move on with our lives...no matter how difficult the transition or changes that we might be facing...we just have to muster all the courage to erase those doubts that we may have and go at it again...another year...and hope that by next year things will be better...its been a year since I have kept a blog...I never thought that it really has been that long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit