MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Blog Interrupted

Its been quite awhile that I was not able to update my blog due to the large earthquake that hit southern Taiwan which affected my internet access..not only me but almost half way around the world....because of the damage to these DSL lines...even the phone system was affected...all of a sudden...I was offline...and it was frantic...feeling because I had emails to open...emails to send to people around the world...update my blog... which all of a sudden was not a reality....We do really get too comfortable with all these new techs...and habits that we have gone to acquire because of the internet...those people who may be computer savy or not ...will have been brought to a stand still if they have been too reliant to do their present tasks through the internet...much more if you do a living on the net itself...or run a business...then ...you are offline...you are dead on the air...as a measure we reverted back to the dial-up system which was quite a little slower but at least one could do the least of all activities...write ...receive...& send email...the world will never return to its old ways...those analog days which I would like to term as the contrast for the online internet...days...I started to miss the net...but I sometimes feel a little better that I forgot about the net even for a few days without it.... but then again I hope my addiction to the on line world can be manage...because I know that If I can't...there would be too much work for me...I'm spending too much time in the computer...in the internet ...and less work gets done at the office...schucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit