MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Importance of having a Happy Disposition

One of the many challenges in our daily life is how to keep a happy disposition or state of mind in order for us to keep our feet on the ground...to keep our sanity through all our difficulties...in the daily grind of things...we would always be having anxiety attacks if we could not establish a very good coping mechanism to address the stress...that comes along with living in a complicated world...As much as possible I would suggest to have a prayerful life in communion with God...and to keep a happy disposition in spite of all your difficulties...it may be a bit harder to smile...but keep in mind that the only way for us to survive our crisis is to keep that happy disposition...knowing fully well that all of these things that trouble us will come to pass...one way or the other...or by tomorrow we will feel different about how we feel today ...so don't let them get you down...keep your head up high Knowing that someday you will think about these things and probably laugh about it and see it in a different light...:P

3 Comments:

Blogger ava marie lago said...

thank you for the inspiring thoughts u posted here,it somehow lessens my fears and depression.I'm trying to cope by reading inspiring thoughts like urs.I think I need more prayers and divertion for me to enjoy life more..thnks again.Godbless!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Having a sunny disposition in life has its many advantages and benefits. It's a known cure for many diseases for starters, it makes life easier, and it allows one to life longer. So start having a happy disposition starting today! For more advice on life, love, and more visit my blog at http://coreevolve.com/blog/

6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Reading this blog at the start of your journey as a single is great.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit