MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Like Ghost that haunts you from the past

There are many times or moments of solitude when I sometimes think about the mistakes that I have made in my life ...I sometimes think that I have already done my time in terms of being sorry for myself...feeling remorseful why I have done such things and i would believe that I have paid my dues with regards to these mistakes...but still there comes a time when I am face with a very difficult situations or experiencing great difficulties in my life that these mistakes go back to my thoughts to haunt me ...is this my karma? have I not done enough good deeds to have paid for my dues???Have I not suffered enough for my mistakes??? Have I not been set free from these thoughts...have I confess my mistakes more than enough to not feel guilt...or to carry such guilt all these times even after the years have pass???Is it a continuing learning curve for me that my past mistakes is a historical marker or milestones in my life so that I would not forget not to repeat such mistakes ever again...How Will I be ever to expel these ghost that haunts me or will I have to live with them for the rest of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit