MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Honorable thing to do

These modern times I sometimes wonder if people still take a high regard with regards to one's honor, dignity, and self worth. After being presented with various situational crisis on our daily life we ask ourself the question of what is the most honorable thing to do...when face to face with amoral people...when face to face with adversity ...when face to face with enemies who only want to bring you down...our difficulty lies in our hearts because most of the time our minds tell us to do the logical thing but we are afraid because our hearts are full of vengeance, hurt feelings, and we are distraught ...and when the you asked yourself what is the most honorable thing to do...we quiver...we procastinate...we are afraid to take a stand...we are afraid to hurt other people's feelings and sensitivity...we are aware that why should i care about other people sensitivity when they don't give a shit about my disposition???but the drive to do what is not only right but what is morally right should always be the winner...if you are at the right or correct side...you do not have to fear nobody...Delicadeza requires one to exercise their moral and ethical obligations to others. Delicadeza involves the perception of being above board as well as the enactment of socially acceptable, moral and ethical behaviours. "BEING TRUE TO WHAT IS RIGHT." The virtues of Self-Discipline, Responsibility, Courage, Perseverance, Honesty, Loyalty, Duty, and Faith. Honor involves being true to our word. If a man gave his word he was expected to keep it.To live honorably means to remain true to what is right in spite of pressure to do otherwise. Even if no one is watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit