MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Keeping the Faith

Today I feel little mess up...stress out or sad...depressed ...because my search for a new job still has gone nil...nada...and the drudgery of my present job is eating me inside out...At first I really wanted to just quit...resign...just to set myself free from the negativity that I am feeling and experiencing...but the thought of my family keeps coming up...though I do have some savings...which could support my family during those times that I will be looking for a new job...nothing beats a job that is waiting for you when you quit...if my situation had happened a few years back...i would just basically leave my job...and who cares what happens...but things are very different now...anyway...I could still do that but that would be selfish...my family wouldn't want me to do that...I am the bread winner...I could not afford not to have a job...so the waiting and hoping continues...I need to get strength from my family who understands my problems...the difficulty lies in Keeping the Faith...That there is a better job out there waiting for me...the congruence of events, decisions, and other factors have not yet still happened for me and I hope it will happened soon...I am hopelessly burned out in my job and the feeling is like having burned to the ground...Let me see light when darkness is all around me... when I feel dejected and down...when inspiration has left you and you no longer have the drive to go on...when such emptiness inside has a grip on you...you need to rise up above such things...find the strength to keep your head and chin up...Seek God for comfort in all your difficulties....Please Help Me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit