MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Looking For Opportunities

Its the second week of the new year and when I woke up last sunday...I immediately went to read the newspaper...looking for the classified ads section where there might be companies looking for a H.R. Manager...it was quite thick but there was no such ad....tough luck i could not find any ad that fits my qualifications...I just have to keep my mindset on a certain level and be positive ...no matter how difficult the times may be in...I have also accepted the fact that my chances of course of getting myself employed with a new job are getting slimmer and slimmer because of my age...I need to land a job that provides premium for my vast work experiences which in management is a distinct advantage over young guns.... but then again that just what I think about it...I just hope that a breakthrough is in store for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit