MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Friday, January 06, 2006

When somethings are brought upon us

Accidents whether man-made or brought about by nature are somethings that are brought upon us and sometimes for no reason at all, no logic at all, nobody knows why...what a mystery such events are here for...the very least we sometimes could say that the most wonderful thing that could come out of such matters is that no tragic loss of life has occured....then then again nobody really wants to get involved in one...It is fate???or just the unpredictableness of life...time...decisions....this is the main reason why there is such a business such as insurance...will always thrive on that...people will be inconvenience...people will raise their voices in anger at the antagonist and protagonist...people who have not know each other or have crossed paths are brought together by such tragic events...there is no possibility of any party getting the upper hand....because such things are not those type that we can be proud of that has happened to us....we might be even involve in the matter but because of our jobs...we are exposed to such events...which are very very difficult to grasp and understand...i'm off to the weekend...i hope god protect me and my family from such events from happening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit