MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Good Karma

I got this from the web

GOOD KARMA: INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE.

1. Take into account that great love and to do great things and great achievements involve great risk.

2. When at times you lose or fail, don’t lose the lessons to be learned from the experience.

3. Follow the three R’s

Ø Respect for self

Ø Respect for others and

Ø Responsibility for all your actions

4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly

6. Don’t let a little dispute or misunderstanding injure a great relationship.

7. When you realize that you made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. A mistake cannot be corected by another mistake.

8. Spend some time alone every day, when we came to this world we were by ourself and when we leave this world we shall go by ourself, learning to be at home by ourself and to be alone and happy is also important.

9. Open your arms to change or new things, but don’t let go of your values, they keep you human.

10. Remember that silence sometimes is the best answer.

11. Live a good and honorable life. Follow the golden rule as much as you can, Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.

12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your hapiness in life.

13. In disagreements with love ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.

14. Share your knowledge, Don't be selfish (even recipes), it’s a way to achieve immortality.

15. Be gentle with the earth for this is our home.

16. Take some time, Once a year or so, go someplace you’ve never been before travel is education.

17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit