MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Monday, January 08, 2007

At The Office


I'm so busy at the office preparing a new series of Supervisory Training Materials for the Leadership Series Year 2007...I prepared a module based on Stephen Covey'S "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People." the series will run for the 1st Quarter of the year...I took Time out from my duties and ask one of the IT people to shoot a picture of me on my table...Its the rainy season now here and the monsoon rains have come...I'm smiling now cause I have just thrown away lots of papers and documents from my table from last years activity and shooed away all the clutter and garbage to start a new year!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Nice pic. I love to see what bloggers look like. I love your shirt.

9:01 PM  
Blogger MAJOR EFLAT said...

Thanks for the kind words...Churlita I will post more pics next time...as soon as I get the IT people to shoot more of me...

9:11 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Way to start out the year with a clean table and a big smile!

5:29 PM  
Blogger EEK said...

I like the photo, although, I'm jealous. My desk is still piled up with all of last year's crap.

I can't wait to get rid of it!

9:33 AM  
Blogger MAJOR EFLAT said...

Maggie...I love your work...I hope to keep you smiling too...

EEK...ahhh!!!You need to get all that crap on your desk out of the way...It took me quite some time to sort it out...its easy to the left you file...to the right you throw away...when undecided...tear them to pieces...!!!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit