MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

At the end of the Day

The time has come...I have long prepared myself for it...I have also envision it a number of times in my mind...the time to quit my job has arrived... I have proudly resigned from my job...and that I would stay until the end of April 2006...At first I thought I could get another job first before I would quit...but I have seen that... that may not be possible...I could not go and do serious job hunting while I'm still employed...anyway...this is different...Its the first time that in all my working years...losing and giving up my job seems the right thing to do.. I was thinking why do I not feel sorry that I quit my job?...As a matter of fact its like a great big thorn was pulled out of me...its such a relief...That I feel glad That I have been "saved"...I don't feel any bitterness specially for those who may not have agreed with me... This morning when I awoke...I feel so happy and I smiled and thank the lord for having heard my prayers...All the negativity has stop at that instance...the stress...the worries...the angst...the hate...the bitterness...I'm finally set free...A lot of people have told me to put up a fight...take sides...play dirty...boot lick...but I chose to rather not...people also told me that these people have betrayed me and ruined me to the management...again as If instigating me to feel negative about the whole thing...but I have chosen not to...yes its easy to feel vengeful...to feel hate...to feel anger...specially when you have been wronged...but I know that that would only make me bitter... and God would not want me to be like that...For the wrongs that people have done to me...they have to face their own judgement day...as I would also keep my appointments for that day... I am free now...I will face my tomorrows with a new zest for life...I will look forward to be working again for a new company...with new people...with new hopes and dreams...but first...after eight long years of continuous work...I told wifey...I'd like to take a month off before I start looking for a new Job... at the end of the day...good will always triumph over evil...at the end of the day...I will find the hapiness and fullfilment that I seek...at the end of the day...I shall not bear any bitterness or rancor in my heart...at the end of the day...I know that I have tried my very best to help others...and that I have also contributed to the company...but my accomplishments will speak for themselves...there is no need for me to say them because they will stand out on their own...at the end of the day...lies a new beginning...another day will come...a brand new day full of hope for a better life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit