MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Coming To Terms with the World

I really have not yet come to terms on thinking of a strategy on how to start to hunt for a new job…after having just resigned from my work where I did or I have endured one of the most painstaking…heart breaking…heart warming work experiences and …I have toiled for 8 years without a break…being in the business of H.R. work means that I also could not come out from the experience without any emotional wounds…yes I do have them…I have experience going through a labor strike…labor cases…terminations…suspensions…and the likes…and the bittersweet joy of by just being there for employee counseling…listening to their problems…saving people’s jobs by giving them second chances…Hiring and giving people work through gainful employment…the many ups and downs of the H.R. experience…to be caught in between the heat from above and the heat from below …To do your best to be between management and its employees…to serve both the needs of the two sides…like two rocks who are sure to smash against each other…to try to keep the status quo…to be pro-people and be pro-management…the charade that I need to put up when I’m with one of the other sides…I am exhausted…and I am tired and burn out from the experience…and I expect that in time the healing will come soon…but one things for sure…I could never be the same again…the best panacea would be for me to get myself a new job… and I feel that after the end of this month…a lot of my soon to be former colleagues have told me that they would miss me…all that I have done for them…if you have stayed for eight good years with these people they have become your family…a lot of hurt will be there…but I told them there will always be life after me…we all will someday go on our separate ways…that our lives and families have come together in some point in time will bring the happy memories back…our lives will have to continue…I fill face new things….my decision to create these changes my life… and to embark into something that is a mystery on its own…this is my new quest… I will soon find out the effects of the life changing decisions …that I have made…Coming to terms with the world will ...I am for sure that ...all of these will be for the better…because I have place my faith in God and He will lead the way…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit