MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sorry Point

As we go through our daily lives we cannot help but interact with people...with family...with friends...with colleagues...because our world is a social world...we live with other people...and share our paths with them one way or the other and sometimes bump against each other along the way...with the people closest to our hearts are of course our family...folowed by friends...again with family...there's no way we can choose them...their is no such option...with friends...of course we have such liberty in choosing them...at work with our collegues...again there's not much choice...if you can't get along with the rest of the guys...the doors are wide open for you to get another job with another company...but the thing is ...it is seldom that we get a world that would adjust to our personal needs or perfectly molded for our selves...which is why we still need to do our part in the process...as we grow and develop our social selves...many people take part in the process...our parents...our teachers...our classmates...our friends...etc...and along the way...we exposed our immaturities when we were young...the frailties of our personalities...our learned responses whether good or bad...and at times we could not control the situation or ourselves that we make a lot of mistakes...we hurt a lot of people...we feel that we are correct and righteous when we are not...we couldn't careless of what others may think as long as we follow what our selfish wants...we burn a lot of people and bridges in the process...but we will always reach the sorry point....I could not count the many times that my pride has taken over me...the fact that we don't want to admit our faults or mistakes...cannot hide themselves from us when we reach the sorry point...the sorry point is the realization that we come to our own confessionals and realize our misgivings...and to accept ourselves and our frailties...so that we can do something to change them or minimize them or control them...if one does not realize it...and just be callous about it because of pride...you miss the point...the sorry point...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit