MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Pretenders 2 (Awakening)

It would have been better for a lot of people to realize that it is futile to tell the bossess about the obnoxious pretenders...why? because if you do so...the bossess would not believe you...they would merely say that you are just sour griping...you are just back biting...or you are just jealous of them...I have been called upon not just one time but more or less more than 50 times to do exactly just that...to tell and report to the bossess about the pretenders...but I vehemently refuse to do so...They told that now is the time for all the rest of the people to join up and gang up on the pretenders...but no matter what type of prodding they have done to recruit me...I have told them my decision not to do so...I told them that it is a gangantuan task... for you could not wake somebody up who is not asleep... or let somebody see something that he refuses to see...or a person who is blind when there's nothing wrong with his eyes...I know that it is not true that the bossess are not wise enough to make a realization of what the pretenders are doing...because the bossess themselves are a big part of the problem...these pretenders are doing his bidding...the bossess are using the pretenders...and the pretenders are using the bossess...it just falls short of my expectations for somebody like the bossess in his right mind would not be righteous enough to know what's right or wrong...because they are the problem...when the bossess will start to think that they can do anything they wish to their people...they are dead wrong...when the leevee will break is just a matter of time...and that I also do not believe that the bossess are not aware of this things...for all i know these problems are all of their making....I cannot in violation of my own personal principles that If I will do just what the pretenders are doing would not matter anymore...if the situation escalates..I know I should do something to prevent a confrontation ...but I have grown to be callous now and apathethic if that will happened...because that is their own death wish...and i'm sure that will happen ...maybe not now or in the near future...but rest assured that will happen and there's no one to blame but management and the bossess... and his minions...the pretenders...because if you play with fire...you get burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit