MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

mORE pRACTICE...HA..HA..HA

I need more time and my work is really getting the best of me...I just gotta spend more time with my digital piano...I cant read music sheets and I'm self studying to play by ear...I don't know if this will work but I am so enamored by the sound created by the piano...I just want to finger the keyboards but I haven't found the time...right now I'm trying to play it using guitar chord progressions and I'm trying to do my own cover of...somebody by depeche mode...and superman by five for fighting...hopefully I could finish what I am trying to do besides my job...I miss jamming with my band...work has really separated me from my musical inclinations...all I could do was and is play on my own...guess its gonna be like that for quite awhile...maybe I could go back to my song writing again after a long hiatus...another one of my plans that gets derailed due to my job's eating up my time...I hope to do better time management in this case...set my time and priorities...any other way...there will always be the lack of time...so I better GIVE Time for these things I have set myself to be doing...as my escape from my job...good luck to me and until I can finish studying and playing those songs..ha..ha..ha..

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

You should write a song about how it sucks to have to have a job.

6:57 AM  
Blogger EEK said...

I know how you feel. Going into work really cramps my style as well.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit