MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Friday, October 06, 2006

A critique on me...

I seem o have been lost in some way...as I read my recent post...I'm more churning up thoughts that my work seems to be getting a hold on me...its like getting suck into a paradigm...a set of protocols...or parameters...that i'm getting too linear with my behavior and thoughts...we I guess I can't help that but ...I still have to get myself "out of the box" in order for me to look at things in a different way...or think of a post that is not related to my current job...on thoughts on that...but then again musing has no rules at that...I'm a little concern that my thinking is getting too "straight"...or my job is basically getting the best of me...anyway...thats probably it...so I need to get my juices of grey matter to start looking at things...life...events... in a different light so I can write a more creative post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit