MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Friday, June 23, 2006

My Second Week on the Job

Its been my second week on the job and I am slowly but surely getting a little familiar with the people on a daily basis...What I do need is to raise the level of my competency with regards to the business of the company...get to know more about the people under my wings...become more aware of the various factors of the work environment...the plant is close to 25 kilometers from where I live but I have to still adjust with my waking up time...because there is a carpool for all employees living in the city proper...and I could come to the office with ease using the company vehicle provided at that...I am also looking into the various work systems and their relationships with the other departments....with the hope that I could contribute to the other activites in the plant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit