MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Keep on Keeping On!!!!

I have face many difficulties in my life...there are times when one does feel so much doubt on one self when caught in adverse times...If you let the negativity flow in you then you are preparing on a depression spree...which of course one needs to be aware of...It's been a month since I gave up my Job...and I have been on the road to find a new home for my career...there are times when there is difficulty at hand because its like a fisherman's way of life when you are applying for a job or job hunting...a fisherman in a sense that you cast your net on the job market hoping to haul that job opportunity or interview...sometimes you getsome and sometimes you don't...It's also a lot like a farmer's way of life...one keeps on planting seeds and many seeds at that with the hope that one may reap the fruits of the seeds he has planted...but the common factor here is timing....at times the fates will play a factor...or luck may be involve also...but no matter what will happen...one must always not forget to trust himself and others...not to give up on his hopes and to pray to God...For he will lead the way as long as we don't give up the faith...God will provide...One must keep on keeping on in the face of all the hardships and Trust Him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit