MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Friday, June 09, 2006

A New Job for me at last....and a New "Home"

My quest to get me a new job started last year and almost a year has passed since then and I was nowhere near my goals...but finally my quest has come to pass last Thursday June 8, 2006 because I'll be starting on June 13, 2006 on a new job...with a new company...with new management...with a new environment...and wishfully thinking with a new hope that I will finally be genuinely happy with myself and my new "Home"...and this is also a plus opportunity for me because I would not only be handling HR but rather the whole administrative department which includes accounting...edp...purchasing...sales and marketing...and HR...I could barely hold back my emotions when I was interviewed a second time...though I really had the feeling that I aced my last interview and that this is just a formality...I was interviewed by the owner of the company last March 24, 2006 and during that time I really felt so positive about my interview that we were already discussing how much was my asking salary and I told her then this much...I could see it in her eyes that she really wanted me to join their management team...then she told me that she would ask the board about it and they will get back to me...months have passed and no word from them...I have already decided to resign from my job by the end of april 2006....and by the start of May 2006 I joined the ranks of the unemployed...The thought of calling up their office and making a follow up has cross my mind...but I decided not to...instead I tried applying by email with the other options that I had...and I said to myself ...when worst comes to worst...I'm going to give them a call...anyway...I put the call off for the time being...I prayed hard to God to help me...and I ask HIM to give me a sign...because I Told the Lord that I am laying my life and fate into your hands...and your will be done...always keeping in mind...ask and you shall receive ...seek and you shall find...then out of nowhere...when you least expected it...they called my home looking for me...and asking me If I could report to their office for the Job Offer...Jesus...Mary...Joseph...I was already given the sign that this is the job for me...when all the time I thought that its been awhile and its not true...its not them...but this blessing it IT and is the one for me I guess there's no other way for me to see it...So I was asked to go to their office by 2:00 p.m. I said I'll be there...so I went to compostela where the office and Plant were and had my appointment with my destiny...and when the question was popped "When can you start?"...I think that this is it...this is really it...Thank you Lord for not abandoning me to my own devices...you truly are my sheperd...because you did not leave in those times that I lack faith...and when my weaknesses was overwhelming me to the point of desperation... you guided me... Thank You Lord!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit