MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My 1st Activity with My New Company...

Well I thought that I would be reporting for work on June 13 yet...but last friday...I was called at home to be informed that there would be a management meeting on saturday..june 9 and my presence was needed...I really was surprise to learn about it but I guess my new bosses would like to take this opportunity to introduce their new administrative manager "me" to the other employees...I was informed that it was a management meeting with officers and after the said meeting an execom meeting will also be held after lunch...It was to be held at the multi-purpose hall located in another area far from the main office...the meeting was to start on 8:00 a.m....so I did went there last saturday...I was cordially introduce to the employees then the meeting itself started...I got to listen to the various reports given by the other departments...and after all were finished which was near 12:00 noon...I thought that I would not be asked to speak to the body...but again I had that feeling that I would be...so I talk a little bit about their activity and my thoughts...I openly thank the management (the owners) of giving me the opportunity to join their company...I also told them that the company is just like a typewriter...when just one key is not functioning well...it affects the whole group and and the results are a mess...which is why teamwork is very important...the awareness with the other groups helps you realize the importance of everybody in the company...I hope I did made a good impression on them and the owners for s start...The company started with only 5 people in 1998 and has grown in leaps and bounds...the organization has to make certain adjustments specially in organizational development...it has a foundation that provides housing to employees...It has a cooperative...it is young and can be molded with training and people development...The owners call their co employees brod and sis...I could see their sincerity in trying their best to help other people through their business...as true christians at heart...I can sense the goodness that is within them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit