MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Waiting Game

Its always been difficult to be place in a position wherein we have to play the waiting game...all of us surely would have experience the exasperating wait at the doctor's office...in a queue...to buy food...to pay our bills...to get money at the ATM machine...to fall in line for a bus, plane or train ride...we will always be in impatient...in a waiting game...somethings just happen on the designated time they are supposed to happen....there's almost a queue for everything in this world...we all have to take our sweet time..others will also have to take their sweet time...against our sweet time....people have devised so many thing to bide their time while waiting for something...we even have devised a way to make queueing as professional at it may seem when people tell you to take a number...and you will be called...we can't help it but we feel helpless when we are in a waiting game...those who couldn't wait for their turn loses the game...loses his patience...we all hate to wait because we are in the age wherein we would almost receive immediate gratification when we want it and when we need it...and when things don't go our way...we get real bad...we blow our tops off...we say so many disgusting things...we are in a fighting mode....I believe that there was time went waiting only meant seasons....time will come for such seasons...controlled by nature....where all we need to do is wait for the right seasons to come...but the waiting game has totally change the world...made by man...which rules men...and the waiting continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit