MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm Back

I'm back again from out of town...hope to be in my writing form soon...travelling gives us a different perspective in life...we get the chance to see how other people live their lives...we see how there are many people going about their lives in a different way from our lives...we cannot help but think so much of our selves and our problems...we tend to be so myopic that we could only see our concerns and that this would eventually lead to our depression...but when we can think of the plight of others...we then realize that there are other people with more urgent concerns than ours...more problems than ours...more people who hope for the better in their daily struggle in their lives and in their environment...seeing other people about their own business give me a different view in life some may be inspiring and some depressing but each one of us have to see through their struggles...only people who are at the cemeteries have no problems...when one travels to the provincesby land trips one could see the rows and rows of crossess in the cemeteries as one passess each town each city...their struggles have ended...while the rest of the living have to live each day with the hope that a new day brings forth new hope for a better life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit