MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Sinulog Parade

The sinulog parade went underway without any tragic eventuality that could have happened...thanks...to the Patron Santo Nino De Cebu...that the whole day was protected by his graces....I did not see the parade except on the t.v. but my wife and daughter would never miss the event...as usual...i begged off...because i really wasn't that that eager specially with crowds...or oggling at celebrities which my wife and daughter are really expecting and are quite happy each time they were able to meet and see such famous or near famous people or stars...anyway...they woke up early and were out of the house before 6:30 a.m.....the night before they also went to the concert of boyfriends (80's group) and Ms. Elizabeth Ramsey (famous comediene) at the waterfront hotel...which according to their retelling of their experiences to me was a very enjoyable evening for both of them sans me...because I opted to stay home rather than face the crowds...and the terrible traffic that comes with it...specially if you come along in a car...it would take you two hours in going and another 2 hrs in going out of the waterfron hotel...it's that terrible...before the concert they both came to the waterfron hotel and were surprised that PBB housemates were there...so they were very happy to see these PBB housemates and have their pictures taken with them using the cell phones...they really like oggling with these celebrities....which i am not so keen at...so i'd rather stay at home because if i have gone with them...we would just end up fighting because for sure...in less than 1 hr of traffic and crowds i'll be wanting to go home already and i would spoil their fum...they even brought food along with them so that the whole activity is like a picnic...anyway i hope that they are both happy and i could only thank god that no untoward incident has happened in the celebration...Pit Senyor santo Nino...Happy fiesta!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit