MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Monday, February 06, 2006

A record of wrongs...

God does not keep a record of wrongs...I know that it is quite impossible not to keep a record of wrongs when one has been wronged by others...our human frailty would lead us to count every wrong done to us...and we are always wishing for the time that we can have our payback time to those who have committed such bad things to us...this is such a difficult time to be a christian ...to be all forgiving to those who trespass against us...to be all merciful to those who wish us ill...to wish our enemies good.tidings..to restrain ourselves from becoming what our enemies who like us to be...vengeful...because if we do so become like them...we are no better off...than a keeper of wrongs done to us by others...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit