MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Somethings are better left alone

I could still remember during my college days when I was quite infatuated with a girl who was quite petite and cute and pretty...but not the crush ng bayan type... She had these long locks and dark brown eyes and was a very sexy lady... We had adjacent classrooms in school and we do meet each day at exactly 7:30 a.m. and I would always anticipate those times when I do see her…it really like that ...your heart skips a beat each time that I see her… The sweetness or thought of romance was in the air and in your mind...and how I held on to that great feeling of attraction to her…you dolike her...and that realization is like a slap on the face... I kept this as secret from my friends because I dreaded to be teased to death…I just wanted to admire her from afar and keep the special feeling to myself…Then it happened…in as much as I was trying to avoid meeting her and being introduced…we became friends…I started to get to know a lot of details about her as our friendship grew…her family…her hometown…her love life…her past …she had a child out of wedlock…her parents were separated…and other specific details only a close friend would be privy to…during the course of our closeness...somethings has change...then I started to lose that feeling…my infatuation…my admiration…as the realities of both our lives started to have a life of its own…my perceptions of her has been molded by the new information that I had on her…my expectations of all the niceties that I had previously imagined before we met was not really there anymore…until the day has come that I have realize I lost my crush on her…during those days after I have come to know her...I have dearly lamented and wish that some things are sometimes better left unknown…and that I could have still enjoyed my heavenly feelings for her even from the sidelines…but now the feeling has left me…they have gone away forever…so I have learned that If you want to keep that fire or desire burning in you…it would be better to have left it alone…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit