MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Looks can really be deceiving!!!

The Lenten Season brings about thoughts on the passion and suffering of Christ at the hands of his own people...During Palm Sunday he was met by a crowd welcoming his arrival in Jerusalem after hearing all of those good things said about him and the good deeds that preceeded his coming...anybody or nobody would have ever thought that during those times that these same people will shout and cheer for his death with impunity...this is how looks can really be deceiving...you are made to believe that you will have all those people around you in your triumphant ways and great joy of tidings and good will will surround you...but such people will abandon you in your not so shining moments in your life and Sometimes a lot of people would like to make a travesty of themselves...by making you believe that they are your friends but in fact they know very well of their own opportunistic kinds...people who are living a lie to others who are only up to no good but to propagate their own agenda and that their own dishonesty could someday haunt them back...one has to be more careful with such kind of people...they hide and disguise themselves quite well...but one always has no choice but to put one's trust in other people...and otherwise...taking the risk of having people take advantage of your relationships with them....but it all boils down to the sacrifice one has to take for such malevolent people...with the hope that they will not turn their backs on you or if possible change such people to be more aware of the needs of others and place your trust on them believing that people are inherently good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit