MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

At the End of the Rope...

What are you supposed to do when you are at the end of the rope???You are losing your grip...your arms are aching...no matter how much you try to hold on...your own weight and gravity is pulling you down... It could be that chances are you have painted yourself in the corner with nowhere else to go (you took risks at your own behest)...or certain circumstances has happened in your life that conspired with fate to bring you to the edge of the abyss??? (things that are beyond your control)but reality is that you could either let go and be free of the suffering of holding on and fall from where you were dangling or just be unmindful to your fate and leave it to somebody or something to catch you or break your fall...but eventually you will have to fall because there's nowhere else to go...you also just can't hold on that long when you have come to the end of the rope...it is during these difficult times that we are force to make decisions...It would have been a forlorn and mitigating decision had we let somebody else do the deciding for us...that is easier and put the blame on them...but in those times that we have made decisions that could be purely attributed to our own will, thoughts, discernment, and evaluation...we could always say and tell ourselves...you blew it!!!you just blew it...and it has exploded in your face...but it is our resolve to make a stand that matters...We just could not hang on the status quo... subsequently we may have made mistakes along the way...but it was of my own doing...and volition...If somebody does catch us or break our fall...you could be in luck but...that is the best that they can do for you...but for us to muster the strength and will to slowly get up on our hands and knees and to slowly stand up again and get our balance back is all up to us...during all of these confusing times it will be happy to know that again these will all come to pass...that's why I always love tomorrows because it begets hope...and that's why God has created tomorrow...Tomorrow's purpose is clear... there's always a brand new day ahead...and everybody gets another second chance...all over again...all over the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit