MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NBI Clearance Day

Today is Feb. 17, 2009 this is my day to get my NBI certificate so that my Qatar Visa will be process and I could basically be back in the loop of my quest for an Overseas Job Assignment...anyway I arrived at the unusually lotsa people NBI clearance center after I went down to from the carriedo LRT Station to the bustling overflowing people streets of manila...a little similar to the overflowing street vendors and hawkers of Baclaran...at last at the realeasing station I was able to get my NBI and off to paco I went to my recruitment agency...bit bit ko ang mga docx ko again...I finally arrived at my agency and talked with marie the Agency staff assigned to my employer and as usual the line na "Kuya May pang Placement ka na ba???"...was brought straight to my face...and I said wala pa po...paki exeros mo nga ang mga docs ko dahil I need to get an OFW Loan...and so she photocopied some of my papers and gave me a copy of the following: Employment contract, OEC Certificate, Passport, plane ticket, working Visa...(I actually already have money for the placement fee (this deserves another rant in my blog) ...this was just a ruse to get my agency to provide me with copies of my documents because I just wanted to go over them as I am sure that over 95% of OFW applicants are very weary of these land based recruitment agencies...we have this fear that we are never quite too sure of believing what our agencies says "approved na po and visa niyo pakihanda lang ang placement) unless we see our documents...this strategy I learned from reading the POEA Forums...this is also one of the best advices I can give to those OFW Job Seekers...the POEA forums have a mountain of information, insights, tips, and many other relevant information a first timer or returning ofw for that matter should not miss out....) hahay! Buhay!!!OFW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit