MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Darating and ARAW Magbabayad Ka din...

I went to my recruitment agency to pay for my placement fee...talagang this point has arrived...barely a day before I will leave...I have to settle this dreaded day that I had to part away from the cash that I have gathered and scrounded, accrue, accumulate, agglomerate, aggregate, amass, collect, cumulate, garner, hive, pile up, roll up...from all sources of my life...from close family friends, to brothers and sister-in laws, to sympathetic neighbors, to who ever I can make a loan...i will do anything to come up with the placement fee...All the while I had tried to postpone this day because of my doubts with these recruitment agencies...once binigay mo na ang pera mo mahirap na yan bawiin which is why you must ensure that you are properly processed with tickets and your working visa... I have carefully went over all the docs back and forth and finding no other reason not to give the placement...I dejectively relented and parted with the money...( as the cashier was counting the crisp 1,000 peso bills...I whispered in silence...sa lahat nang pinagkakautangan ko...babayaran ko din kayo Bullet day...(Balang araw)...pagdating ng panahon...sa lahat ng tumulong sa akin at pinautang ako ng pang placement...pagpalain kayo ng Diyos...at sa hirap ng global financial crisis...lumabas din ang mga pera ninyo...at sana hindi ako mabibigo sa paghanap ng pambayad utang sa inyo...buti na lang hindi ko kailangang mag OFW loan...sus Ginoo...katakot takot na interest ang pinapataw sa iyo...kayong mga walanghiyang mangagantsong lending, 5-6, atpb na nagpahiram...sana malugi kayo para wala na rin kaming babayaran...buti nga...hay...natapos ang cashier nagbilang...mga 3 times ior 4 times ata yun...to all those I am dearlly indebted ...I shall return...at sana huwag akong matangal sa trabaho...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit