MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Shipment Woes

Im in the plant and its a saturday here...supposedly everything was to work out and come together by itself but to no avail...if something will go wrong...it will go wrong...we have a two forty high cube containers to be filled up with our finish products and everythings a mess...all the products are bottle necked at the Finishing Dept...Packing depts has its hands full while loading seems to be in limbo waiting for the products to get together...and they're screwed because tomorrow they need to work on a sunday to load the products that were stil in WIP (work in Process) anyway...I have already told my staff that this has got to be normal...so there's nothing to worry about...I even gave them a pep talk that they should not feel alone in this one cause were all fuck up...but then again I said...cheer up...guys...we need to work together on this...I can see the dazed look in their eyes...as if telling me when could the fires stop...like a wildfire burning out of control...and that they're too exhausted to even think of food...I said...look at it this way...one way or another this shipment will end...maybe tomorrow 4:00 am but i'm sure this has an ending...that the only hopeful answer I can give you...this will all end...and we can go home to our beds...I truly have faith with the manufacturing people...they could see that we have a lot of things in their hands and they are up to the fight!!!fuck shit...I'd go to shipment with these guys anytime...anywhere in this world...but then again I am the Boss...I'll screw anybody who gets in the way of this shipment...they better have good reasons to fuck this all up or I am going to go after them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit