MY RANDOM THOUGHTS

A blog of my thoughts on the many things that i am experiencing at home and in my job...nice articles gathered from the web...my recipes...travels... and also the hopes and dreams of whatever I may think of and feel like writing about...confessing my inner thoughts, opinions, or whatever to the world wide web...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Talamban, Cebu, DOHA, Qatar

Married and was living with my wife and an only child in Cebu City before becoming an Overseas Worker in Qatar...I am again at a crossroad in my life... another stage is set in my professional career I have just move on to another job as an HR Manager and now my present job is being a Top Executive in a general contracting firm in the middle east...i'm an acoustic amateur guitar player on the side who loves reading almost anything that I could get my hands on...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Remote Control

With the advent of new technologies one may direct the work of others...do marketing...strategize...have a video conference...even manage their children and homes by remote control....our boss is half way around the world...and he calls us everyday to get information on the daily grind of the operations of the factory that I was left to oversee...we use a lot of technologies that were not available just 2 years back such as the internet, testing, skype, VOIP or webcam technologies to have video conferencing...we could never be truly alone in a sense because the technologies that have been developed has made the world really small...truly small... man is really out to conquer itself...hopefully for the better and not for the worst that such new tech will bring or affect the person and his world...

1 Comments:

Blogger EEK said...

It truly is unbelievable how much technology has changed in the short period of time that I've been in the work force. I can't get over it.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

counter easy hit